From John Plevyak <jplev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inspecting the cache
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:50:19 GMT

I just tested with the mainline and the cache
inspector works fine so long as your cache is
working.

You have to type in a URL and it has to exactly
match a URL in the cache unless you use Regex.

As for {cache}, current browsers will not
pass that as a hostname (they used to when this
feature was implemented).  Right now the remap
is your best way to handle it.

john