From Pranav Modi <pra...@lukup.com>
Subject Re: Caching not working
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 06:20:37 GMT
The permission settings are fine now, still there is something wrong...
These are my new settings in storage.config file -

/usr/local/ts/cache 1048576

after entering this in storage.config, I created the cache directory
structure,  changed the permission settings so that 'nobody' is the owner
and is able to read and write files, then started TS.

Before making the first request after configuring the cache, i checked the
value of - proxy.process.cache.bytes_total which was 1021952 and has stayed
that way after any number of data requests. And the cache is still not used,
the requests are being directed to the origin server each time.

I checked the /var/log/messages file and there are no errors related to
permissions. What could be wrong?

Pranav.