From Pranav Modi <pra...@lukup.com>
Subject Re: setting url specific caching time
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:45:48 GMT
 Pinning content in cache for a certain period of time is not working
in my case. Data seems to be cached indefinitely.

The entries in cache.config is -

url_regex=/social/rest/activities ttl-in-cache=5m
url_regex=/social/rest/messages ttl-in-cache=5m
url_regex=/social/rest/people ttl-in-cache=3h
url_regex=/social/rest/appdata ttl-in-cache=5m

and have set the following variable to 1-
proxy.config.cache.permit.pinning

Something else needs to be done to make this work?

Thanks,
Pranav