From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: errors and shutdown message in 2.1.2 under load
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:33:51 GMT
  On 09/16/2010 01:26 PM, Pranav Desai wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am running a load test with some video files to see . I am using
> curl-loader to generate the load. I have modified it to add a random
> number to the URLs before sending so I can test with a single URL and
> still stress the cache. The webserver is a lighttpd server with
> rewrite rules to translate the random strings back to a common URL.
> The URL is essentially a 15MB video file. I can provide more details
> on the setup if needed.

Ok, I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-441   with
this information. If you can find a core file (or, run traffic_server
under gdb), and get a stack trace, that would be very helpful. Also,
when it crashes, you might get a stack trace in /var/log/messages and/or
one of the log files in the .../var/log/trafficserver  directory.

-- leif