From John Plevyak <jplev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need some help tuning for large file performance
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:35:35 GMT
I just added a new option (and default) for large files to
the SVN repository.   This dramatically improves performance
of large files, particularly on configurations with fewer
disks.

I have tried to repro the crash issue with large files and
large ram disk to no avail.

If you could try out the SVN version and make available
your testing procedure so that I can reproduce the issue
it would really help to get a fix.

john