From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Binding to multiple interfaces
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 02:57:45 GMT
  On 09/17/2010 05:57 AM, Shaun McGinnity wrote:

> If I am running Traffic Server on a machine with multiple interfaces
> can I bind to a subset of those interfaces?
>
> I can bind to all or one using "proxy.local.incoming_ip_to_bind" but
> can't see how to bind to more than one, but not all.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Shaun McGinnity

Hi Shaun,

sorry for not getting a reply back to you sooner. Unfortunately, I don't
think is possible with the current configurations. If you are up for it,
please file an RFE in Jira (see below)  for fixing this, but it'll most
likely have to wait until v2.3.0 (the next developer release cycle after
we finish the v2.2.0 stable release).

Thanks,

-- Leif

http://trafficserver.apache.org/