From Shaun McGinnity <shaun.mcginn...@openwave.com>
Subject RE: Binding to multiple interfaces
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:40:49 GMT
Thanks Leif. I've created issue 448, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-448

Shaun

From: Leif Hedstrom [mailto:zwoop@apache.org]
Sent: 19 September 2010 03:58
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Cc: Shaun McGinnity
Subject: Re: Binding to multiple interfaces

On 09/17/2010 05:57 AM, Shaun McGinnity wrote:
If I am running Traffic Server on a machine with multiple interfaces can I bind to a subset
of those interfaces?

I can bind to all or one using "proxy.local.incoming_ip_to_bind" but can't see how to bind
to more than one, but not all.

Thanks for any help.

Shaun McGinnity

Hi Shaun,

sorry for not getting a reply back to you sooner. Unfortunately, I don't think is possible
with the current configurations. If you are up for it, please file an RFE in Jira (see below)
 for fixing this, but it'll most likely have to wait until v2.3.0 (the next developer release
cycle after we finish the v2.2.0 stable release).

Thanks,

-- Leif

http://trafficserver.apache.org/