From <.@test123.ru>
Subject Re: Basic Proxy
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:35:29 GMT
I compiled ATS 2.1.3-unstable. I am on debian and have to configure with "--disable-eventfd"
option (otherwise it gives me compilation error). I think that's OK, isn't it?

I configured it as transparent proxy. Thank you all for help!

There are options in records.config:
proxy.config.admin.html_doc_root STRING share/trafficserver
proxy.config.admin.web_interface_port INT 8081

Looks like there is admin web-interface. How do I open it? http://<ATS_IP_ADDR>:8081
gives me connection error.

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:55:05 -0600, "Alan M. Carroll" <amc@network-geographics.com>
wrote:
> Thursday, November 11, 2010, 11:09:40 PM, you wrote:
>
>> ATS 2.0.1. I have internal network, linux gateway with 2 netcards, the gateway does
NAT
>> (iptables). There is no origin servers inside internal network, I do not need reverse
proxy. I
>> want transparent, caching forward proxy. Is it possible with ATS?
>
> An origin server is any server that provides content to be cached. If you intend to use
ATS to do