From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: how to unit test on the ATS
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:00:25 GMT

----- "魏晋" <weilogster@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>     The ATS is greate, and I want to study the souce code of the ATS
> recently. I found some unit test codes in the ATS sources, for
> example
> the CacheTest.cc, test_Cache.i files in the cache suddirectory. Are
> these files still useable?
>     Maybe I need to do some unit tests on the ATS for better
> understanding how it woks, but I cound not find a easy way to come
> throught it.  Can anybody tell me how the ATS coders do their unit
> test?

This kind of discussion is probably better suited for the dev@ list
(Although that doesn't seem so very well defined right now ;)

>     My Version is 2.1.3-unstalbe.

We have already released 2.1.4-unstable!
http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

But if you're really interested in the development, you're best off
following the subversion repository.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org