From Hoang Nguyen Vi Cam Violon <violonvc2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Forward proxy get trouble with https
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 02:26:52 GMT
Hi,

Currently I configure the TS as a forward proxy by change these fields to:
CONFIG proxy.config.reverse_proxy.enabled INT 0
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 0
I also configured a cache path for TS and there was a "cache.db" has been created.
Everything works correctly except HTTPS.
For ex: if I go to sourceforge.net then I click on log in link, which redirect me to https
log in page. Unfortunately, the browser tells me that "Unnable to connect". But if I click
"try again" many times (five or more). The page can be displayed but incorrect layout.

So please help me to solve this. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Cam Hoang