From 千石 <qian...@taobao.com>
Subject Reply: Chinese Version of "Traffic Server Administrator's Guide" is now available
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 07:47:00 GMT
Hi miles,

      Thank you for your reply. The version is pdf format. If it's possible, I'm glad to put
the version on http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/ . I volunteer to do the version
updating and other documentation work if it's easy to submit and maintain.

Thanks
Qian Shi

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Miles Libbey [mailto:mlibbey@apache.org]
发送时间: 2010年11月6日 0:42
收件人: dev@trafficserver.apache.org
抄送: users@trafficserver.apache.org; commits@trafficserver.apache.org
主题: Re: Chinese Version of "Traffic Server Administrator's Guide" is now available

Wow -- that's great! What format is the version in  (pdf, some word processor, etc)?  Do you
have thoughts on how the documentation site should include your work?

thanks,
miles

On Nov 3, 2010, at 9:57 PM, 千石 wrote:

> Guys and Gals:
>
> We are the first team in China who are dealing with traffic server. For your convenience,
we have just translate the "Administrator’s Guide" to Chinese Version and put it to slideshare
( http://www.slideshare.net/hitkidnil/traffic-serverv10-5654475). Please feel free to share
your ideas and suggestions with us. Thank you.

> Best Regards,
> Qian Shi
> software developer in CDN team
> Taobao (China) Software Co., Ltd.

> This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use
it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.