From <.@test123.ru>
Subject Basic proxy
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:59:13 GMT
Hi!

I am installing traffic server as proxy for small network. Both transparent and explicit proxy.
Replacement for squid which still officially supports only HTTP/1.0. Compilation under Ubuntu
10.04 is OK, traffic server starts (locally). I cannot figure out how to connect to the explicit
proxy. When I set up locahost:8080 as proxy address, I always see the page saying site is
unreachable. In traffic server log there is also error message about that.

Is there some tutorial/example of basic proxy configuration? (I read docs and wiki.)

Thanx!