From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 2.1.5-unstable released
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:30:24 GMT
On 01/20/2011 08:40 PM, a@test123.ru wrote:
> 2.1.5 works as good as 2.1.4 - increase timeouts and everything goes smoothly 8)) Hovewer,
I do not use plugins. Just basic forward proxy. The only thing I miss is statistics, that's
why I need log.

There are some stats, but with logs, you obviously get more. Here's an
example of stats you can get without logs (these are tracked in the core
stats system):

     http://www.ogre.com/~leif/ats/stats_example.js

(I reset the stats). With logs, using latest traffic_logstats, you can
get for example

     http://www.ogre.com/~leif/ats/logstats_example.js