From <.@test123.ru>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 2.1.5-unstable released
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 08:42:39 GMT
I installed 2.1.5 and there is same problem with log - wrong URL.
# /opt/traffic/bin/traffic_logcat  /opt/traffic/var/log/trafficserver/squid.blog
1295338766.964 310 192.168.1.18 TCP_MISS/200 23958 GET http:///db/msg/1249162 - DIRECT/www.astronet.ru
text/html -
1295338767.133 132 192.168.1.18 TCP_MISS/301 410 GET http:///cycounter?www.astronet.ru - DIRECT/www.yandex.ru
text/html -

Inside squid.blog binary file I see strings like
http:///cycounter?www.astronet.ru
http:///wiki/skins/common/commonPrint.css?207

My ATS is forward proxy. Debian Lenny. Compiled as:
./configure --prefix=/opt/traffic --with-group=nogroup --with-user=nobody