From Eric Balsa <er...@apache.org>
Subject Re: load balancer
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:13:06 GMT
1. No

2. Yes :) Either would work. It depends on how sophisticated you want
your load balancing to be.

I would look at a remap plugin if you want to hash to origins based
only on aspects of the request (cookie/query string/url etc) and a
normal plugin if you want to do more tricky stuff (like pools of
origins with health checking, persistence, etc)

--Eric