From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When a request is rejected by referer filter, can ATS return 403 directly instead of redirecting to a url?
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 16:28:31 GMT
On 05/01/2011 09:39 AM, Conan wrote:
> When a request is rejected by referer filter, can ATS return 403
> directly instead of redirecting to a url?
>
> Thus there will no traffic to that url.

I don't think so, but you could achieve the same by rewriting it to a
URL that gives a 403 response. If you worry about performance, then you
can enable ATS to cache the 403 responses as well (look for negative
caching in the configs).

If that's not satisfiable, please file a bug in Jira, for an RFE to add
this (which would have to wait until v3.1).

Cheers,

-- Leif