From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS is not abiding the cache-control's max-age in response header.
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 22:06:35 GMT
On 05/09/2011 12:55 PM, Chilappagari, Sairam wrote:

> CacheControl cc = new CacheControl();
>
> cc.setMaxAge(30000);
>
> builder.cacheControl(cc);

One thing, can you verify that your origin server does indeed produce
the Cache-Control: header as you showed? I want to make sure we're not
doing something stupid here (but, I would have imagined someone else
would have complained if we did). But, most of us use v2.1.x, since it's
so much better (and certainly more stable, the -unstable is a "warning"
sign).

-- leif