From "Chilappagari, Sairam" <Sairam.Chilappag...@disney.com>
Subject ATS is not abiding the cache-control's max-age in response header.
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 17:51:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to control the ATS's cache based on the max-age parameter in the Cache-Control
response header. But Seems like ATS is not abiding this config. I tried setting the following
Config.

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 1.  (Also tried setting it to 2).

In my response from server I'm setting just "Cache-Control: no-transform;max-age=30000". Am
I supposed to set anything else other than max-age? (like "Last-modified" or "expires")?

Any sort of pointers on why it's not working would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

--Sairam