From "Chilappagari, Sairam" <Sairam.Chilappag...@disney.com>
Subject Re: ATS is not abiding the cache-control's max-age in response header.
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 18:55:55 GMT
Thanks for the reply Leif. But I'm actually using response builder to build my response. This
is the stripped out version. But gives you a basic idea on how I'm doing it.

ResponseBuilderImpl builder = new ResponseBuilderImpl();

builder.status(200);

builder.type(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON);

builder.entity(jsonStringResponse.toString());

CacheControl cc = new CacheControl();

cc.setMaxAge(30000);

builder.cacheControl(cc);

return builder.build();

When I look at the response, this is what I'm seeing: