From "Chilappagari, Sairam" <Sairam.Chilappag...@disney.com>
Subject Re: ATS is not abiding the cache-control's max-age in response header.
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 17:28:39 GMT
I'm using 2.2.6. I could try using 2.3.x or 2.4

2.4 is still under development right?

From: Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org<mailto:zwoop@apache.org>>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 15:10:27 -0700
To: Sairam Chilappagari <sairam.chilappagari@email.disney.com<mailto:sairam.chilappagari@email.disney.com>>
Cc: "users@trafficserver.apache.org<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>" <users@trafficserver.apache.org<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: ATS is not abiding the cache-control's max-age in response header.

On 05/09/2011 01:49 PM, Chilappagari, Sairam wrote:

"Let me ask Mnot, but I'd say they are wrong :). From the RFC2616 (sec 4.2)…"

Thanks for checking Leif. I really appreciate it. For now, I may have to stick with Last-modified
for cache expiration policy I suppose.

Also, what version of CXF are you using? Taking a quick glance at the v2.4 code, it shouldn't
produce headers like the one you showed.

-- Leif