From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject 2 critical crashing issue fixed in trunk
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:28:39 GMT
hi, all
  recently we have identified and fixed 2 critical crashing issues in
the trunk, these bugs should apply to the crashes on v3.0.0 stable
release too, if you have any similar crashing issue, I'd advice you try
the trunk or apply the following three patches from the trunk, and  tell
us if that will fix your crashing. Thanks for your helping!

Please refer to the following information:

TS-833 Continuation::handleEvent deadbeef fix. Will fix most of the DNS
       related crashes
    Trunk patch: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1144096&view=rev
    Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-833

TS-834 Management: cop Crash, InactivityCop::check_inactivity, event=2,
UnixNet.cc:57
    Trunk patch: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1144094&view=rev
     Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-834