From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v3.0.1
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 01:09:44 GMT
On 07/15/2011 05:12 PM, Igor Galić wrote:
> Thanks to Bryan for pointing this out the blindingly obvious number
>
> I fixed that and rolled the tag.
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver/traffic/tags/3.0.1/
>
> zwoop was kind enough to provide the new tar balls,
> because his key is "better" than mine :)
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~zwoop/

Grrrr, I made these packages with the wrong version of autoconf, for
those who have already tested, it won't make a difference, but I've
prepared a new package, now available at

     http://people.apache.org/~zwoop/rel-candidates/

These are created with autoconf 2.68. Nothing has changed in this
package other than the version of autoconf used.

-- Leif