From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v3.0.1
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 04:03:46 GMT
On 07/15/2011 05:12 PM, Igor Galić wrote:
> Thanks to Bryan for pointing this out the blindingly obvious number
>
> I fixed that and rolled the tag.
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver/traffic/tags/3.0.1/
>
> zwoop was kind enough to provide the new tar balls,
> because his key is "better" than mine :)

Tested (build + regressions passes) on

     Fedora Core 8 (32-bit)
     Fedora Core 10 (32-bit)
     Fedora Core 12 (32-bit)
     Fedora Core 14 (64-bit)
     Fedora Core 15 (64-bit)

     OSX 10.6.6 (64-bit)

     CentOS 4.9 (64-bit) [works with gcc4.1.2, i.e. CC=gcc4 CXX=g++4
./configure ...]
     CentOS 5.6 (32-bit)
     CentOS 6.0 (64-bit)

     Ubuntu 8.04 (32-bit)
     Ubuntu 9.10 (32-bit)
     Ubuntu 10.04 (64-bit)
     Ubuntu 11.04 (64-bit)

     Solaris 11 (64-bit)

     FreeBSD 8.0 (32-bit) [Works, but see below]

+1 to release 3.0.1.

Cheers,

-- Leif

P.s
    FreeBSD 8 works, except I get this error on regression, I think it's
a permission problem somewhere in FBSD:

[SDK_API_TSTextLog] TSTextLogObjectWrite : [TestCase1] <<FAIL>> { can
not write to log object }
     REGRESSION_RESULT SDK_API_TSTextLog:                        FAILED

I'll file a separate bug (this regression is testing a custom log object
from the SDK API if I recall, and does not affect normal usage of ATS).