From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Caching the Query Parameters.
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:09:03 GMT
On 07/25/2011 01:10 PM, Chilappagari, Sairam wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Jason.
>
> My question is when you enable the Dynamic Content Caching feature,
> does the order of query parameters matter?

Yeah, it matters. However, you could write a plugin, or use one of the
existing ones, to "normalize" your URL (or simply create your own cache
key on the relevant parts of the URL). This is fairly straight forward
to write, it's only a handful of lines of C code (depending of course
how much work you have to do on the normalization.

-- Leif