From Jason Giedymin <jason.giedy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caching the Query Parameters.
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:42:44 GMT
I believe the mapping is done as is. So ordering will differentiate resulting value paths.

You could do a regex mapping using the regex_remap plugin to funnel various paths to a desired
origin.

Personally I've never had an issue where I had multiple params most likely as I keep them
in strict order and in my log reports I aggregate multiple paths if need.

- J

On Jul 25, 2011, at 3:10 PM, Chilappagari, Sairam wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Jason.
>
> My question is when you enable the Dynamic Content Caching feature, does the order of
query parameters matter?

> From: Jason Giedymin <jason.giedymin@gmail.com>
> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:00:32 -0700
> To: "users@trafficserver.apache.org" <users@trafficserver.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Caching the Query Parameters.
>
> By default, ATS doesn't cache dynamic content but you can turn that on via:
>
> Caching Dynamic Content
>
> A URL is considered dynamic if it ends in .asp or contains a question mark (?), a semicolon
(;), or cgi. By default, Traffic Server does not cache dynamic content. You can configure
Traffic Server to cache dynamic content, although it's recommended for specialized proxy situations
only.