From Jason Giedymin <jason.giedy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caching the Query Parameters.
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:00:32 GMT
By default, ATS doesn't cache dynamic content but you can turn that on via:

Caching Dynamic Content

A URL is considered dynamic if it ends in .asp or contains a question mark (?), a semicolon
(;), or cgi. By default, Traffic Server does not cache dynamic content. You can configure
Traffic Server to cache dynamic content, although it's recommended for specialized proxy situations
only.

proxy.config.http.cache_urls_that_look_dynamic
Set this variable to 1 to cache dynamic content.

(these docs might be old!)
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/http.htm