From "Sascha Klose" <Sascha.Kl...@cewecolor.de>
Subject Antw: Re: ATS not caching
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:05:28 GMT
Hi,

I have the same problem. Something was changed from 2.1.7-unstable to
3.0.1. I use ATS as a reverse proxy with a cache.conf like this:

url_regex=/download/health_check.html   action=never-cache
url_regex=/supportchat                  action=never-cache
dest_domain=xxx.xxxx.xxx.xxx            scheme=http     revalidate=1h

My backend servers are Apache 2.x with no explicit cache-control or
expire-header set. ATS 2.1.7 cache the content, ATS 3.0.1 not. If I
configure the expire-headers in my backend-server than ATS 3.0.1 cache
the content.

Proposition or mistake in ATS 3.0.1 in comparison with ATS 2.1.7?

Bye

Sascha

On 09/01/2011 10:32 PM, Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken wrote:
> Hell
> I am new to Traffic Server.  Can anyone tell me how to configure TS
> cache objects?  When i check the squid.log in var/logs/trafficserver

> all objects say TCP_MISS.  I currently have TS setup as a reverse
> proxy.  The admin documentation, but it doesn't give much detail on
> how to configure.

Is the content cacheable ? We (by default) require explicit
Cache-Control and/or Expires: headers. This can be relaxed in
records.config, but I personally recommend against that (particularly
if
you control the Origins, you should make sure they provide appropriate

CC information).

-- Leif

OHG mit Sitz in Oldenburg; Registergericht Oldenburg HR A 1548;

persönlich haftende geschäftsführende Gesellschafterin: Neumüller CeWe
Color Stiftung, Oldenburg
Vorstand: Dr. Rolf Hollander, Vorsitzender;
Harald H. Pirwitz, Felix Thalmann, Frank Zweigle, Dr. Michael Fries;
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Reiner Fageth,
Andreas F.L. Heydemann, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: CeWe Color Holding AG, Oldenburg,
Registergericht Oldenburg HR B 2956
Vorstand: Dr. Rolf Hollander, Vorsitzender;
Andreas F.L. Heydemann, Dr. Reiner Fageth, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper
Aufsichtsrat: Hubert Rothärmel, Vorsitzender