From "Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken" <czach...@wiley.com>
Subject RE: ATS not caching
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:10:15 GMT
Thanks for the information  I have modified my Apache configuration to address this.

Thank you again.

From: Leif Hedstrom [mailto:zwoop@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 11:29 AM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Cc: Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken
Subject: Re: ATS not caching

On 09/01/2011 10:32 PM, Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken wrote:
Hello all,

I am new to Traffic Server.  Can anyone tell me how to configure TS to cache objects?  When
i check the squid.log in var/logs/trafficserver all objects say TCP_MISS.  I currently have
TS setup as a reverse proxy.  The admin documentation, but it doesn't give much detail on
how to configure.

Is the content cacheable ? We (by default) require explicit Cache-Control and/or Expires:
headers. This can be relaxed in records.config, but I personally recommend against that (particularly
if you control the Origins, you should make sure they provide appropriate CC information).

-- Leif