From Andy Bird <ajb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Centos, ats, apache
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:04:20 GMT
OK moving on..

As I cant get it to work on the same server I am now testing with two servers..

server 1:
AST : demo8.shearmyste.com :

Server 2
apache : demo8.dx3webs.com

When I call demo8.shearmyste.com it looks to work great.. however,
every link is still showing the original link..
so a quick test page.. demo8.shearmyste.com/test.html again url is
shown correct and content is being pulled through and relative links
are fine but the hard coded links are staying the same..

is there a way around this? I thought it was meant to re-write all the links?

map http://demo8.shearmyste.com/ http://demo8.dx3webs.com/
reverse_map http://demo8.dx3webs.com/ http://demo8.shearmyste.com/

CONFIG proxy.config.reverse_proxy.enabled INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.default_to_server_pac INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.default_to_server_pac_port INT -1
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.pristine_host_hdr INT 0

thanks all

Andy