From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICP^2
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 02:46:32 GMT
if you are using ICP inside one local cluster, there is another good
solution for content hashing storage, the powerfull Cluster:
http://trafficserver.staging.apache.org/docs/trunk/admin/cluster-howto/index.en.html

we have make some improvement in the Cluster performance in trunk,
should be a good solution for local net clustering.

I think no one is working on ICP for now, patch welcome :D

FYI

在 2011-10-17一的 16:51 +0200,goran kent写道:

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com