From "Henry C." <he...@cityweb.co.za>
Subject Re: Reverse proxy for HTTPS
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:59:15 GMT
On Sat, October 15, 2011 17:14, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
>> /usr/local/etc/trafficserver/records.config:
>> CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.server_port  INT 443
>>

>> ...but that doesn't do anything.
>>

> Did you provide a server certificate? There ought to be errors in the
> logs if you didn't...

Thanks for the quick feedback Leif.

Yes, I did notice the error in the logs and incorrectly/stupidly assumed that
wasn't related - since this is on a different server for which I'm reverse
proxying, my brain didn't make the 'connect'.

Presumably then that would be the cert for the actual web server/IP, and not
some other cert for the proxy server/IP itself?

Thanks
Henry