From Jayne Fox <jayne....@optasports.com>
Subject Re: ICP
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:44:43 GMT
Hi, I'm picking this up from Mav.

We took a look at the parent config but it doesn't look like it will do what we need - we
need to check all the sibling caches in parallel, the only way I can see to set up the parent
would involve checking each parent cache sequentially which will not be fast enough. Can you
confirm I'm right about this and possibly point us to how we could go about helping to fix
it? We really need this functionality.

Thanks
Jayne