From "Neerdaels, Chuck" <chu...@akamai.com>
Subject Re: ESI Support
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 14:49:25 GMT
While I can't speak in any official capacity, I do know that getting this
open sourced in the first place required an executive sponsor to push it
forward. I was in that role at the time, though since I've departed in
2010, their interest in this project has been pretty weak. I'm willing to
be surprised, but I wouldn't expect any more contributions.

Best,
chuck