From Aaron Mueller <aaron.muel...@sic-software.com>
Subject Re: SSL handshake problem
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:58:04 GMT
Am 16.12.2011 15:12, schrieb Igor Galić:
>> I want to configure the TS as a reverse proxy which can handle
>> HTTP
> Which version of TS?

I use 3.0.1 (build # 73110) from the official Debian testing repository.

>> CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.SSLv3 INT 1
>> [...]
>> CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.CA.cert.path STRING NULL
>
> Where is your private key? Is your private key encrypted?
>
> Does your certificate (server.pem) include everything? (cert, key,
> chain) - because nothing else is provided

Yes, No and Yes.
I found my Problem: I put my certificate stuff in the /etc/ssl folder
which is owned by root and had 700 Permissions. The TS runs under an
other user, so TS can't access the certificates/keys.

Sadly I couldn't read this out of the error message. A simple
read/permission-Check after reading the configutation files could save
some hours of error hunting.

Aaron