From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject ATS at OSCON 2012
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:16:16 GMT
Hi all,

I know quite a few of us are going to OSCON 2012 (in Portland, July 16-20).
I think it'd be a great opportunity to do some fun hacking, sharing
knowledge, and maybe even drinking a pint or ice tea together. So, I'd like
to propose that we try to do some unofficial hacking and sharing sessions
during OSCON. This includes anything from deep core hacking, to getting man
pages, or package distributions in shape.

In addition to the normal OSCON registration, there will also be free hall
passes. So for those who only come to hack on ATS (and/or other Apache
projects), you will be able to register for a pass at no cost! All
registrations will be done directly on the OSCON site, once opened. The free
hall pass registration is only open until ~1 month before the conference, so
if you choose that route, register early.

There is plenty of space at the conference, and network of course. There are
also ASF members near the area who are volunteering their space to get
trashed for hack sessions :).

I hope to see many of you in Portland.

Cheers,

-- Leif