From Siddharth Wagh <siddharth.w...@altior.com>
Subject Concatenating Traffic Servers
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:25:45 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to concatenate two traffic servers (v 3.0.2) between a web client and a Apache
web server by adding remap rules for forwarding requests.
Client <====> TS-1<====>TS-2<====>Server
The request from ApacheBench on the client is forwarded to TS-2 via the mapping rule, but
TS-2 does not map it the same way and returns '404: Not found on Accelerator' header.

I have the following parameters set in records.config file so that the client request is forwarded
as it is.
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.pristine_host_hdr INT 1

Mapping on TS-1 remap.config works:
map     http://192.168.20.171:8080/             http://192.168.20.136:8080/
                                (TS-1)
(TS-2)
But, mapping on TS-2 remap.config doesn't:
map     http://192.168.20.136:8080/     http://192.168.30.134/
                                (TS-2)
(Server)

When I use both traffic servers individually, there are no issues. Can anyone point out what
I am missing here? I analyzed the records.config file, but couldn't locate a config change
that could help me setup concatenated traffic servers.

Thanks,
Sid