From Bruce Lysik <bly...@yahoo.com>
Subject http byte range requests get cached and served from cache?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:45:06 GMT
Hi guys,

Can someone tell me the current state of ATS and http byte range requests?

I have a system (libtorrent http seeding) that we put ATS in front of.  Files are retrieved
via 512k byte range requests for each large file.  I would expect that after fully receiving
a file, subsequent downloads via this mechanism would be cached.  I'm not seeing that in
practice.

I found this bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-475

But I can't tell what the means to serving byte range requests right now.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik <blysik@yahoo.com>