From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.1.3 in prod?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:25:07 GMT
On 4/29/12 7:08 PM, Bruce Lysik wrote:
> We're seeing a fairly frequent crash in our 3.1.3 installation, which always results
in a corruption to the disk cache.

Are you using a raw disk cache, or on the FS? And you don't see this with
3.0.4 ? One thing to try, to be sure, is to make a complete clean start of
the cache, particularly if you upgraded from 3.0.4 to 3.1.3. E.g.

     sudo traffic_server -Cclear

The cache in 3.1.x is not compatible with 3.0.4, and must be reinitialized.
Not saying that's your problem, but worth a shot. I don't know if that
assert is something we've seen before, worth checking the Jira bugs list,
and if not, file a bug please.

-- Leif