From Jorge Román Novalbos <jro...@linux-it.es>
Subject ATS concurrence
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:18:05 GMT
Hi everyone!!

I'm configuring a new ATS machine that it gonna server a lot request per second (around 10000).

I have done several benchmark with ab from different machine to achieve more concurrence but
I can't get more than 3000 request per second.

I have set several params in order to improve the performance:

echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_tw_recycle
echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_tw_reuse
echo "10" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fin_timeout

echo "10240" > /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn

Besides, I have increased max open file allowed for nobody user to 16384 (User that run ATS)

In the client side always get the same error :

apr_socket_recv: Connection timed out (110)

This is the ab command:

ab -c 600 -t 60 ''http://172.20.10.11/test.php"

I have increased the limit to 5000 in client side too.

Anybody knows how i can retrieve more concurrence in my server??????

Thanks in advance!!!

Jorge