From "Walsh, Peter" <Peter.Wa...@disney.com>
Subject RE: using curl during an http transaction
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 16:57:15 GMT
Hello,
I worked with Erik on this, and we did get it working eventually.  It was quite difficult
to get this working as there aren't any good examples, but we pieced together what we could
based on the InkAPITest class and the example protocol plugin that uses TSNetConnect, which
is somewhat similar.

I'm a bit swamped right now, but when I have a minute I'll post a response to this with some
helpful tips, gotchas, etc.

-Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Servalan eq [mailto:servalaneq@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 7:27 AM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: RE: using curl during an http transaction

Hi Erik, did you ever get this TSHttpConnect call working?
I too am looking for some good examples to call a seperate HTTP service while processing a
request to determine how to handle it.
thanks very much,
Servalan

> On 04/20/2011 02:16 PM, Earle, Erik wrote:

> Is there an example usage of TSHttpConnect somewhere?  I did not
see any in the examples.

--

Erik
Earle     206.664.4016     tie line:

Walt
Disney Connected and Advanced Technologies

925 4th Ave - Suite 1600 - Seattle - 98104