From "mav.peri@holidaylettings.co.uk" <mav.p...@holidaylettings.co.uk>
Subject RE: ATS concurrence
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 05:00:08 GMT
Is this a virtual machine?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jorge Román Novalbos
Sent: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 21:18
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
CC:
Subject: ATS concurrence

Hi everyone!!

I'm configuring a new ATS machine that it gonna server a lot request per second (around 10000).

I have done several benchmark with ab from different machine to achieve more concurrence but
I can't get more than 3000 request per second.

I have set several params in order to improve the performance:

echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_tw_recycle
echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_tw_reuse
echo "10" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fin_timeout

echo "10240" > /proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn

Besides, I have increased max open file allowed for nobody user to 16384 (User that run ATS)

In the client side always get the same error :

apr_socket_recv: Connection timed out (110)

This is the ab command:

ab -c 600 -t 60 ''http://172.20.10.11/test.php"

I have increased the limit to 5000 in client side too.

Anybody knows how i can retrieve more concurrence in my server??????

Thanks in advance!!!

Jorge