From Jorge Román Novalbos <jro...@linux-it.es>
Subject Re: Possible Bug?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:58:58 GMT
I've got the same problem.

I perform a benchmark to ATS simulating 100 concurrent conections from a single client and
the value for these params are always 0:

proxy.process.http.current_active_client_connections
proxy.process.http.current_cache_connections
proxy.process.socks.connections_currently_open
proxy.process.net.accepts_currently_open
proxy.process.net.connections_currently_open
proxy.process.http.connect_requests
proxy.node.current_server_connections
proxy.node.current_cache_connections

I'd like to get the request per second value in that moment. That is possible to retrieve??

On 10/04/2012, at 14:05, Philip wrote:

> I've deployed ATS on another identical server with the same deploy-script. For some reason
I get correct values for proxy.process.cache.bytes_total and proxy.node.cache.percent_free.

> Am 9. April 2012 19:49 schrieb Philip <flips01@googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am using trafficserver on a single server with 2x 120GB SSD. I've created on each drive
a 100GB partition and have added these partitions to the storage.config file.

> Calling "traffic_line -r proxy.process.cache.bytes_total" returns "0".  Also calling
"traffic_line -r proxy.node.cache.percent_free" returns "0.000000".

> But when I call "traffic_line -r proxy.process.cache.bytes_used" I get a constantly growing
value. It's currently 67121145856 which is 62GB. Thats more data than my RAM and other partitions
could store.