From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.1.3 in prod?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:04:51 GMT
On Apr 29, 2012, at 1:23 PM, Michael Turner <jmt@apple.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any known showstoppers at this point with 3.1.3 in production?  Is anybody
using that on a "busy" site?  What are results like?

My personal opinion is that 3.1.3 is more stable than 3.0.4, and superior features and performance.

3.1.4 should come soon, I hope, and then 3.2 in the not too distant future.

It's possible to get the 3.1.3 plugins to compile with 3.0.4, it's a bit painful though. Did
you try building with 3.1.3 or trunk, and run with 3.0.4?

-- Leif