From Rohit Karlupia <iamro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS concurrence
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 09:24:47 GMT
1) What do you get for cat   /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_local_port_range ?
2) Does the TPS decreases over time? Or is it consistent for long time?
3) Ab does report how many requests used keep alive connection. Check if
that value is significant. ab uses HTTP 1.0, not sure if ATS supports
keep-alive for http 1.0 connections.

thanks!
rohitk