From Philip <flip...@googlemail.com>
Subject Possible Bug?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 17:49:55 GMT
Hi,

I am using trafficserver on a single server with 2x 120GB SSD. I've created
on each drive a 100GB partition and have added these partitions to the
storage.config file.

Calling "traffic_line -r proxy.process.cache.bytes_total" returns "0".
Also calling "traffic_line -r proxy.node.cache.percent_free" returns
"0.000000".

But when I call "traffic_line -r proxy.process.cache.bytes_used" I get a
constantly growing value. It's currently 67121145856 which is 62GB. Thats
more data than my RAM and other partitions could store.

It this a known bug?