From "Walsh, Peter" <Peter.Wa...@disney.com>
Subject Description of proxy.config.exec_thread params in records.config ?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:28:26 GMT
Hello,
I'm looking for a description of the parameters prefixed with proxy.config.exec_thread in
records.config to help us better tune for performance.  I looked over the admin docs and prior
user group posts and haven't found any clear descriptions, although it is possible I just
missed it.

CONFIG proxy.config.exec_thread.autoconfig INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.exec_thread.autoconfig.scale FLOAT 1.500000
CONFIG proxy.config.exec_thread.limit INT 2