From Jorge Román Novalbos <jro...@linux-it.es>
Subject Re: Rewrite http headers
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 11:11:24 GMT
I get a new error:

root@ts1:~/trafficserve-3.1.3r/plugins/header_filter# tsxs -c header_filter.cc -o header_filter.so
  compiling header_filter.cc -> header_filter.lo
header_filter.cc:26:24: error: ink_config.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
In file included from rules.h:39,
                 from header_filter.cc:30:
lulu.h:27:24: error: ink_atomic.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
Compile failed: gcc -I/opt/trafficserver-3.0.4/include -g -pipe -Wall -Werror -O3 -feliminate-unused-debug-symbols
-fno-strict-aliasing -fpic -c header_filter.cc -o header_filter.lo

Where can i get the ink_config.h???

On 24/04/2012, at 23:12, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

> On 4/24/12 2:36 PM, Jorge Román Novalbos wrote:
>> Let me a question,
>>
>> I already have the source code of header_filter. I downloaded whole trafficserver
source code from git repository but i don't know how to compile the plugin.

>> Do i have to compile the trafficserver 3.1.3 like a new install or I can compile
only the plugin??

>> Let me explain, I have the trafficserver 3.0.4 working in my production server and
i don't know how to append header_plugin to my server. I mean, i wouldn't like to upgrade
the trafficserver versión.

> If you don't want to compile the entire source, you should be able to use the tsxs that
comes from your 3.0.4 installation. That won't work for all plugins though, due to "autoconf".