From Michael Turner <...@apple.com>
Subject Re: 3.1.3 in prod?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:08:35 GMT
On Apr 29, 2012, at 6:04 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

> It's possible to get the 3.1.3 plugins to compile with 3.0.4, it's a bit painful though.
Did you try building with 3.1.3 or trunk, and run with 3.0.4?

Yeah, I pulled down the 3.1.3 sources, ran configure in the base dir, then made the plugins
and copied them over to the 3.0.4 machine and set them up.  Didn't work, and we thought at
the time that it was causing a core dump, though now I'm not so sure that was the cause.
We've had a lot of segfaults today with 3.1.3, and it was late when I was trying the plugins
on 3.0.4 last night.

Mikey