From Jorge Román Novalbos <jro...@linux-it.es>
Subject Re: Rewrite http headers
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:36:36 GMT
Let me a question,

I already have the source code of header_filter. I downloaded whole trafficserver source code
from git repository but i don't know how to compile the plugin.

Do i have to compile the trafficserver 3.1.3 like a new install or I can compile only the
plugin??

Let me explain, I have the trafficserver 3.0.4 working in my production server and i don't
know how to append header_plugin to my server. I mean, i wouldn't like to upgrade the trafficserver
versión.

Thanks!

On 24/04/2012, at 16:57, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

> It's in the main code repo now, and included in new dists, e.g. 3.1.3. It is considered
stable.

> -- Leif
>
> On Apr 24, 2012, at 8:55 AM, Jorge Román Novalbos <jroman@linux-it.es> wrote:
>
>> I was looking that, but when i downloaded the plugings the header_filter doesn't
exists.

>> I downloaded the source code from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/trafficserver-plugins.git/
with git.

>> Do you know where can i get it???
>>
>> Jorge
>>

>> On 24/04/2012, at 16:52, Leif Hedstrom wrote:

no-cache header or append a new one. ¿It that possible? Do i need a pluging for this??