I keep receiving the following error “your requested URL was not found” when I try to access an internet page through a reverse proxy. My error.log shows the following: RESPONSE: sent (ip address) status 404 (Not Found on Accelerator) for ‘http:///’

Here is the situation: we have a webpage that we want the Internet to be able to see. We can access the webpage from inside the network but when I try to access it from outside the network I receive the URL was not found error. We have a DNS entry pointing to the reverse proxy and the reverse proxy points to the actual server hosting the website.

Also, I can access the website when I use the reverse proxies ip address instead of the dns entry we created. We checked the dns and everything is correct.

Any ideas? Is there a configuration I need to make? I believe I set the correct permissions.

Megan